Calligram Selfie Project



This assignment was very fun for me because I was able to be creative and utilize my facial features with the words in the calligram. The selfie that I chose was fun to use because if the makeup that I had on so I was able to work the words into the makeup I had on to make a cool effect. The words that I used were a mix of things that I am self conscious about, things that I am passionate about and love, as well as things that I like about myself. The reason I took this approach is because I think the contrasting words and ideas make up who I am. I am not just all the negative things or all the positive things, I am a mix of both and I believe that needed to be represented in my calligram selfie!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black and White to Color Project

Multiplicity Project